Badland Brawl is the best ever brawling game that you may able to see at the recent trend, and it been only a few days since the release of the game and lakhs of people already downloaded the game and started to play it.
And the game has already got good reviews too.
This game is officially created by Frogmind. Their previous game Badland Brawl is a worldwide hit and has won them many awards.
Badland Brawl is a Physics based PVP real-time battle game, the game is a perfect replacement for clash royale since this game is made on the combination of Clash Royale and Angry Birds.
But this game is made in such a way that Badland Brawls absolutely differs from those two games.
So everyone will be loving to play Badland Brawl on the huge screens, every gamer will definitely love to play the games on Mac or Windows.
But in order to ios games on Mac, it is not easy like playing android games on Windows, Apple made it really a complicated process using Apple’s Fairplay DRM technology.
Yet there are some tested ways to play Badland Brawl on your Mac and to know about that read this post further.
How to play Badland Brawl on Mac
The only best ways to play ios game on your Mac is through emulators, and the procedures are listed below.
- ios screen recorder
- MobiOne Studio
- Quick Time Player
This is one of the popular emulators that has been widely used by many users because it allows you to use any approved ios applications and games on your Macbook. Also, it has an added feature where it allows you to use even on Windows, Linux…
Follow the simple steps given below to play Badland Brawl.
- Download Ipadian Emulator, extract the file and install it.
- On opening, it will open a new desktop but you can go back to the taskbar at any time.
- Now search for Badland brawl and once you get it start downloading.
- Install the game and start Brawling.
Download Badland Brawl Ipa for your ios device Here
ios Screen Recorder
This is another popular emulator which allows you to mirror your mobile device to your Mac.
Apart from that you can also record the play and even sharing options are available in the game.
In order to play badland Brawl using this emulator follow the below steps.
- Download ios Screen recorder on both your mobile device and your Mac
- Connect your mobile phone to Mac using the USB cable.
- Now tap start mirroring.
- Your mobile phone will be displayed on the Large Screen.
- Start Brawling now.
Want to play Badland Brawl on your windows, Read our Badland Brawl how to play on PC
It is a Cross-Platform App Development tool that can be used to Run android and ios apps on your Mac to provide smooth and Hazzle free gaming experience. But the only disadvantage with this emulator is that you only 15-day free trial is available and after then you have to buy the emulator for the cost.
- Download Mobione Stuio Emulator, then install and run the emulator
- Now download the badland brawl game, then there will be option tools in the menu bar.
- Click the test button to play the game.
Quick Time Player
This is one of the best and safest emulators available in the market when third apps are involved this one is the best. The best part is you can use your mobile device as a controller while using Mac as a display.
Follow the below given steps to start playing the game.
- Connect your iPhone device with Mac using lightning cable.
- Once the device is connected open quick time player.
- Click File from the menu bar in quick time player.
- Now select the option new movie recording.
- As Facetime HD camera would have been selected as default, change it to your phone.
- Now your device will be mirrored by quick time player.
Follow those above mentioned simple steps and start brawling with your friends.
Also read out our Badland Brawl Beginners Ultimate guide